Montag, 20. Juli 2015

Fuck me I'm ready...



Impressions of the Indulgence BDSM & Kink Fair


Stylingcard

Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body Lara:  Maitreya
Head: Moody Deluxe Retrofit:  TheMeshProject
Feet: Female High Feet:   Slink
Skin:[theSkinnery] Maitreya Body Applier (mocca)
Quiana (Universal Meshead) (mocca) TMP whit 12 Lipcolors:  [theSkinnery]
Make Up:  Requiem Makeup (TheMeshProject)[theSkinnery]
 Exile:  Jack and JIll all or nothing:   Hair Fair 2015 
Shape is my Own

Outfit:
:::DC::: Camo Body - Army Set:  Indulgence BDSM & Kink Fair
:Diamante: Tormented Fate (Rigged) Slink High Feet:   Indulgence BDSM & Kink Fair

Poses: 1st Pic : Fuck U (coming soon): *CPN*
2nd Pic :~SE~:  Blind Love: Indulgence BDSM & Kink Fair
Sculptures;  *:Belle's:.:B.o.L.D.:*   De-votA   Mesh Statue &
*:Belle's:.:B.o.L.D.:*  Ra-waN  Mesh Statue at the
Indulgence BDSM & Kink Fair

Thanks to my Sponsors <3
And thanks Caysam for Modeling <<I love you <3


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen